Forum de la Blacklist Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Problems with IRL friends

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Blacklist Index du Forum » Espace Membre » Vie IRL Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Problems with IRL friends
Auteur Message
LarryWalker

Message Problems with IRL friends Répondre en citant
Hi,
     Any KF best friends have problems with their IRL friends and just not ever feeling like you connect with them? It is a problem I have faced quite a bit in the past couple of years. I just turned 30 and keep feeling like I am at a cross roads with everything including them. It does not feel very good when you try and have conversations about things and it just gets blown off, unless they want to talk about it. They are not bad people by any means just feel like we are different types of people trying to get along more often than not. Anyways just looking for insight from you guys, not looking for a pity party just not sure what to do and wondering if I am alone in these type of situations?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://kindafunnyforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&p=228943

Sales Animation Video

Lun 15 Jan - 14:00 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 15 Jan - 14:00 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Blacklist Index du Forum » Espace Membre » Vie IRL Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation